Loris Technologies Inc. is pleased to announce the release of FileNexus® Version 6.61 with a more robust feature set and improved user interface.
Schedule Live Demo
Download Full Feature Sheet (PDF: 60Kb)
Already have the Web Client? Upgrade to Version 6.61 and reap these benefits.
Don’t have it yet? Here is why you want it.
In Version 6.61 of the FileNexus® Web Client you can now:
- Create custom User Dashboards and Reports
Display and monitor in real-time your critical business processes.
- Customize your own Workflow Buttons
You specify the look and feel, how tasks appear, and actions like alerts, approvals, report distribution, and more.
- Create a My Tasks user task list that is automatically updated
Receive real-time status updates on business processes and workflows to which the user is assigned, further supporting FileNexus® Workflow.
- Access the Archive Wizard* to upload and archive PC files directly from a web URL. No software to install. All you need is a user/pswd, a browser and access to the internet.
(*Requires PC Data Server License)
- Validate user input for mandatory fields and formatting
FileNexus® can now validate user defined “Mandatory” indexes as well as the format of the index entered. Supports both client specific standards (such as all customer numbers begin with “CN-”) and syntax/type/format requirements (such as a valid date format).
To schedule a live demo of FileNexus® Version 6.61 call us at 416-252-4701 and press “3” or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit our website for the Full Feature Sheet (PDF: 60Kb).
Published October 1, 2012